Saturday 27 September 2008

Dear Danny...

Sally of Nithdale Road asks...

Dear Danny. I have problems with my neighbours who are really noisy and have parties that go on until the early hours most nights. I work shifts at the hospital and need my sleep. What can you do about it?

Well Sally, I found that moving to a country 30 times bigger than the UK with just a quarter of its population means you don't have to live as near to your neighbours and everyone can rub along together. Remember everyone needs good neighbours, just a friendly word each morning helps to make a better day. Neighbours need to get to know each other, next day is only a footstep away. With a little understanding, you can find a perfect plan. Neighbours should be there for one another. That's when good neighbours become good friends.

No comments: